Call for Papers (Closed)
We invite a 500-800 word abstract (with examples) in three categories:
- Concerns in 'Beauty, Form and Function in Typography' (Academic Research/Presentations)
- Innovative applications of Beauty, Form and Function in Typography (Case Studies)
- Student projects on Beauty, Form and Function in Typography
The paper submission is open to all Indians and non resident Indians, as well as foreign citizens can take part in it.
Main Typographic Issues for the conference:
The Conference will focus on the following issues:
- Experiments and Explorations in Beauty, Form and Function in Typography
- Beauty, Form and Function in Typography in the context of Culture
- Beauty, Form and Function in Typography in the process of Learning
- Beauty, Form and Function in Typography using Multilingual Scripts
- Beauty, Form and Function in Typography in Native (Indigenous) Scripts
- Beauty, Form and Function in Typography in Local Languages
- Research Activities in Beauty, Form and Function in Typography
The abstract submission should include the following:
- Title of the paper
- Abstract of the paper
- Three to four images of the work described
- Author name, Designation, Organisation and contact details (including email)
- Category of submission ( Academic / Industry / Student)
The total number of words including the title, keywords and the abstract should be a maximum of 800 words.
For online Abstract Submission click here.........>>> (Closed)
Paper and Presentation Details:
The selection of abstract is through blind jury.
Selected papers will need to be orally presented by the author/s during the conference on 1st to 3rd March 2018 at Sir J J Institute of Applied Art, Mumbai . The time duration for each of the paper presentations is 20/15/10 minutes followed by 5 minutes for discussion along with Q & A. The selected papers will be published during the time of the conference.
Formatting guidelines as well as a template for the full paper will be supplied along with the acceptance mail of the abstract.
For online Abstract Submission click here.........>>>(Closed)
Deadline for abstract submission: 30th November 2017
Declaration of accepted abstracts: 15th January 2018
Deadline for submission of full paper: 10th of February 2018
mailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org